The team resposible of the making of some chips as the Wiikey, Wiikey Fusion
or PS3Key, has just presented their new device for Xbox360 users called
The X360key is able to emule the reader of our Xbox 360 in
order to load some applications through an external USB hard disk, this
X360key is a new advance in the scene world of the Xbox360, and
it's expected that they launch some updates to enhance the support.
- A strong and easy interface
- It does not require any additional welding
- With X360key we won't need to flash the reader
- We don't need to have our console with the JTAG
- Compatible with all models from Xbox 360 FAT (An update will be launched
soon in order to make all the models of Xbox 360 SLIM compatible)
- X360key supports the most of the games from Xbox360 and of
the first Xbox
- Supports the formats NTFS, EXT2/3/4 y Mac OS X Extended
- Supports USB 2.0
- USB control with OLED screen and 3 buttons to control the X360key
in an easy and simply way
- X360key includes a system based in Linux which is installed
in a microSD card (included)
- Full upgradable firmware by USB
- FPGA full upgradable by USB through the JTAG
- Recovery mode to fix bricks that could corrupt the memory
- Full emulation to the AP25 protection
Next characteristics of X360key:
- Compatibility with all the models from Xbox360 Slim
- Control panel web (WIFI device purchase will be required)
- Backups loading through SAMBA and NFS
- Supports Xbox Live!
- Backups through Xbox360 to the hard disk.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 19 September, 2011.